Hardware and Infrastructure
We specialise in network maintenance and support as well as workstation and server setup and configuration. Our range of on-site infrastructure services includes:
- Data, voice and electrical cabling;
- Network health audits;
- Hardware, software and peripheral procurement;
- Workstation setup and configuration;
- Server configuration and optimisation;
- Software licensing audits; and
- Internet access solutions.
Networking and Desktop Services
Once we have established that your hardware and networking infrastructure is sufficiently adequate to serve your purposes we can then look at your specific requirements and make recommendations.
Recommendations can include:
- Logical workgroup and domain configuration;
- Operating system and software application requirements;
- Email and anti-virus solutions;
- Custom web application development; and
- Web site design and hosting.
Support and Maintenance
We provide a variety of support and maintenance options covering all your networking, hardware and software requirements. You can utilise our call centre to request
ad hoc support or alternatively can enter into a maintenance agreement to control and limit these costs.
Maintenance agreements entitle you to pre-paid support and preventative maintenance on selected equipment in your environment. This provides you with a higher service-level agreement and for our larger clients we can even extend the maintenance agreement to include a full-time on-site support engineer.